Thank you for visiting our website (“Site”). I am committed to treating the personal and corporate information of our Site users, customers, and vendors with respect and sensitivity.
Region specific provisions. Certain provisions of this Policy, which are clearly labelled, apply only to users who are citizens or residents of particular regions (e.g., the EU or California). Otherwise, the Policy applies to all users of our Services, regardless of location.
Children. The Services of Zoe Turner are not directed to children. If you become aware that a child (based on the jurisdiction where the child lives, which in the United States means someone under the age of 13) has provided us with Personal data without parental consent, contact us at the location identified below in the Contact Us section.
2.WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you enter on our Site or otherwise volunteer to us when you contact us to, among other things, make purchases, request information, or register for a workshop. You can choose not to provide certain information.
For purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” means information (whether stored electronically or in paper based filing systems) relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession). Personal information comprises the categories of Personal Information defined by the CCPA, which includes:
Identifiers Name, address, email, phone, ssn, driver’s license
Other Data Financial information, medical information, health insurance information
Protected Classes Race, gender, sexual orientation, religion
Commercial Information Records of personal property, purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
Biometric Information Fingerprints, retina scans, face prints
Internet Activity Browsing history, search history, IP address, website interactions
Geolocation Data GPS coordinates, location history
Sensory Data Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory
Professional Data CV, resume, employment history
Education Data Educational background, grades, scores
Inferences Drawn the above categories, such as preferences, characteristics, attitudes, predispositions, abilities, aptitudes, intelligence, psychological traits
The examples given in this table are not meant to provide an exhaustive list, but are examples of the kinds of data included in each category. RRI does not collect Personal Information in every one of these categories, and we identify below which categories we collect.
RRI collects only that Personal Information that is relevant for the purposes for which the data is requested. RRI does not use your Personal Information in any way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it was collected or for which you have consented.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
When you contact us through our Site, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise, or attend a workshop, we may collect Personal Information including:
- Identifiers : name, address, email, and phone.
- Other Data ( 1798.80): credit card and account information collected when you purchase products
- Protected classes : gender, sexual orientation
- Inferences : Personal information about your goals and aspirations for our products, services and workshops
- We do not collect or receive Biometric Information or Sensory Data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
- Internet Activity : When you visit our Site, our web server automatically collects and stores the following information:
- The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, referring website address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), pages on our Site you viewed; page response times, download errors, duration of page visits, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
- HOW DOES THE WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
We will use this information:
- to provide you with the Services that you request from us;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- to contact you in the future to provide you with information about other products and services we offer
- to notify you about changes to our Services;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- to assess your suitability for participation in our workshops
- for training purposes, quality assurance, and to record details about the products and services you order from us;
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
We will use this information:
- to provide targeted advertising and marketing services;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES.
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
3.DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES?
We do not sell your Personal Information to any third parties. To provide the Services, we sometimes disclose Personal Information to service providers for business purposes. Sometimes we disclose your Personal Information to those third parties, and they sometimes collect your Personal Information in the first instance and provide it to us.
By enjoying our Services and sharing your Personal Information, you agree that we have the right to share the categories of Personal Information we collect, as identified in Section 2 with our service providers for the following business purposes:
- Sales – for the purpose of fulfilling requests from you to purchase goods and services from our Site
- Targeted advertising – to provide advertising for future online training
- Cloud services – for provision of cloud storage services;
- Contractual performance – for the performance of any contract we enter into with you,
- Web analytics — analytics and search engine service providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site;
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets as part of the purchase, transfer, or sale of services or assets;
- If we sell all or substantially all of our assets to a third party, in which case personal information about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or any lawful request by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
Whenever we share information with third parties, we will take steps to ensure that the third parties put in place adequate measures to safeguard your Personal Information, and they will be required to use any Personal Information for only the intended purpose for which it was shared.
1. OUR STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing undertaken and the nature of the Personal Information we collect.
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it, or as otherwise prescribed by law, for the purposes set out above. This period will vary depending on your interactions with us. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you (for example if you have made a complaint about a product) for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim.
You may unsubscribe from any of our online e-mail updates and marketing by following the unsubscribe instructions in the body of any e-mail message we have sent to you. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your unsubscribe requests promptly, but you may still receive promotional information form us by mail for up to 60 days, and up to 10 days for e-mail. You may also continue to receive information from those third parties to whom we have previously disclosed your Personal Information.
Please note that when you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
1. ACCESS TO OTHER WEBSITES
1. PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY